Gul Panag's Got Real Big ones (0.0)

Gul Panag Hot Pics

Gul Panag Hot Pics

Gul Panag Hot Pics

Gul Panag Hot Pics

Was very very tied up last few weeks working on an untitled film for Prakash Jha Productions. Tried to stay in touch on twitter and became an addict! Here’s a quick update.

The first thing I’d like to talk about is my recent “good” experiences with Jet. Have flown Jet (bad food incident not with standing, I only travel Jet) a couple times since the said incident and have found service and hospitality of the highest standard:-) In the midst of my hectic filming schedule I had to make a two-day trip to London for work. I have to say that the best sleep I had in weeks was on board the JET flight to and fro from London. My accumulated fatigue from weeks of filming went away considerably after my onboard experience on the flight. From the warm smiles of the cabin crew to food, everything was heartening.
Have since flown domestic a few times, came back from Chandigarh two days back and was happy with my experience (meal portions are still small though).

I am overwhelmed by the response on Twitter. It keeps growing and growing. It’s a great stress buster for me and a wonderful way to remain connected. Not to mention the unadulterated voicing of opinions.


Related Posts with Thumbnails