Riya Sen Hot Pics at New Nokia Phone Launch

Riya Sen Hot Pics

Riya Sen Hot Pics
Riya Sen Hot Pics
Riya Sen Hot Pics
Riya Sen Hot Pics
Riya Sen Hot Pics
Riya Sen Hot Pics
Riya Sen Hot Pics
Riya Sen Hot Pics
Riya Sen Hot Pics


Actress Riya Sen, who has been off the party circuit for a while, says she has been tied up with her shows and appearances. “When I am not shooting, I am busy travelling for my work related assignments,” says Riya.

Tell Riya that she has always been referred to as sexy, and she says that she has now gotten used to the term. In fact the actress is now learning to not get bothered by it. But she wants to know where the tag sexy came from.

“I want to know where has this image come from. I have worn saris in Bollywood as well as South films and that has just been dismissed. Now I’m cashing in on my ‘sexy’ tag with my shows and appearances abroad. I am quite comfortable with the way I look and I am not doing anything to change people’s perception.”

Tags: Riya Sen Launches Nokia N8 Photo Gallery, Riya Sen Launches Nokia N8 Stills, Riya Sen Launches Nokia N8 Photos, Riya Sen, Exclusive Riya Sen Pics


Related Posts with Thumbnails