Anna Hathway Sexiest Photoshoot (7 PICS)

Anne Hathaway (7 pics)

Anne Hathaway (7 pics)

Anne Hathaway (7 pics)

Anne Hathaway (7 pics)

Anne Hathaway (7 pics)

Anne Hathaway (7 pics)

Anne Hathaway (7 pics)

Anne Hathaway says she doesn't think she's pretty.

The Valentine's Day beauty claims she has "weird features" that are too big for her "small head" but says that she's learned to live with herself.

She told InStyle: "I think I've got really weird features, I have very large features on a very small head, but I'm not going to beat myself up, it's my face - I'm not very pretty, but that's OK because I look like myself, and I think at the end of the day, as nice as pretty is, authenticity is more important."

The 27-year-old Devil Wears Prada star also said she has to work hard to keep her body in shape.

"If I don't work out at all, I have too much curve and no tone, which is not OK. It's about finding balance," she said.

Anne - who names Tilda Swinton, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga, Selma Blair and Natalie Portman as her style icons - has a strong fashion sense and likes to balance a tomboy daytime look with being glammed up in the evening.

She told the magazine: "In the evening it would never occur to me to go out in motorcycle boots like this. I love going out in high heels and dressing up and glamming it up, and having there be a distinction between what happened throughout the day and the evening.

"I like people who are true to themselves."


Related Posts with Thumbnails