Super Sexy Sizzling Sherlyn Chopra Takes the Bold Step!!!

Sexy Pics Sherlyn Chopra


Sexy Pics Sherlyn Chopra


Sexy Pics Sherlyn Chopra

Sexy Pics Sherlyn Chopra


Sexy Pics Sherlyn Chopra

Sexy Pics Sherlyn Chopra


Sherlyn Chopra is proving to be the boldest lady in bollywood. The actress has grabbed the offer to have a sexy shoot for the cover page of a magazine. Sherlyn is the first Indian lady to give such a pose for the international magazine.

The actress says, “I have never posed therefore I was a bit apprehensive about the offer. But I got a photographer friend to do a few test clicks and I loved the results. I can do positions which the magazine would love.”

Sherlyn is excited about head honcho Hugh Hefner and said, “I wanted to meet him for a long time and the time has finally come. I will be going to his mansion. I have heard so many interesting stories about him and now it’s my chance to know him up, close and personal.”


Related Posts with Thumbnails