Jessica Alba Sexy FHM PhotoShoot

Jessica Alba FHM Hot Pics

Jessica Alba FHM Hot Pics
Jessica Alba FHM Hot Pics
Jessica Alba FHM Hot Pics
Jessica Alba FHM Hot Pics
Jessica Alba FHM Hot Pics
Jessica Alba FHM Hot Pics

Jessica Alba doesn't like taking on lead roles in movies because she is very shy.

The actress has revealed that the roles that she now picks are heavily influenced by the directors who are working on the projects and she is happy to take on smaller roles.

Speaking to Elle magazine the actress said: "I'm shy. I don't like being the centre of attention. But when I do comedy, I lose all inhibition and introspection. I no longer care.

"The time I'm not spending with my kid has to be worth it, so when I sat down with my agents after I was ready to go back to work, I told them: It's all about the directors.

"Now I prefer I'm not the lead. It's a totally different approach - way better."

In 2006, Alba ranked #3 on Television's 101 Sexiest Celebrity Bodies. In 2006 readers of AskMen.com voted Alba No. 1 on 99 Most Desirable Women,while in 2007, Maxim Magazine placed Alba on the number 2 spot of their "Top 100".Both GQ and In Style had Alba on their June covers, and in May, after eight million votes, FHM (UK and USA editions) named Alba the winner as "2007’s Sexiest Woman in the World". Alba has been regarded as one of the world's most attractive women, being named to Maxim's Hot 100 in 2008.
In 2007 Alba was ranked in at #1 in FHM's Sexiest Girls of 2007 poll, in the magazine's Latvian edition. Alba was ranked #4 on Empire Magazine's 100 Sexiest Movie Stars in 2007. In 2006 and 2007 Alba was voted #1 as the most sexy woman in the world by the Norwegian FHM. Alba appeared in the 2009 Campari calendar. Campari printed 9,999 copies of the calendar featuring photos of Alba posing in swimsuits, and high heels.In 2008, Alba was ranked #34 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 list, was ranked #2 on Wizard magazine's "Sexiest Women of TV" list, and was named in GQ Magazine one of the 25 Sexiest Women in film of all time.


Related Posts with Thumbnails